Sriracha Feta Burgers or Meatballs. Greek lamb meatball, feta and tomato bake. Add Greek flavours of feta, oregano and pine nuts to this meaty tray bake and serve straight from the oven to allow everyone to dig in. All Reviews for Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers.
These baked Greek feta meatballs are no exception. And they go perfectly with Greek Tzatziki Sauce, some sliced tomatoes and onions, and a soft, grilled. Not only that but SRIRACHA meatballs. You can cook Sriracha Feta Burgers or Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Feta Burgers or Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder or flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta, crumbled.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
If you liked meatballs before you will LOVE them now. One of my favorite healthy recipes! Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl. Shape into meatballs and put them onto a baking sheet sprayed with some non-stick cooking.
Sriracha Feta Burgers or Meatballs step by step
- In a large bowl, mix ground chuck (uncooked), salt, pepper, egg, flour, Sriracha, garlic, and feta cheese until well blended..
- For burgers, shape mixture into patties. Makes 4-6 bun-sized patties..
- Add oil to a large pan and cook over med high heat to desired doneness. These can also be grilled..
- For meatballs, shape into heaping tablespoon sized balls and place, spaced out, on greased baking sheet. Bake in 500° oven for 12-15 minutes..
- Garnish with additional Sriracha, feta crumbles, and diced green onions..
The bread helps the meat stick together, but keeps it moist on the. The combination of feta, spinach and ground beef go very well together in these Spinach and Feta Burgers with Garlic Aioli.. Feta Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Greek Spinach and Feta Spanakopita Meatballs [Low-Carb, Keto]Chirpy. These mediterranean turkey burgers are packed with flavor and nutrition!