Whipped Feta Spread. Feta cheese is whipped with cream cheese, fresh herbs, and a touch of lemon juice to make this amazing spread. Whipped feta can be flavored any number of ways and served as a dip, spread, or condiment. I don't even know what to saaaay.
Like a Greek salad made spreadable, this feta spread would make a good addition to your next salad or grilled veggie sandwich, on toast with some cucumbers, or simply as a dip served with pita chips. With just two simple ingredients, this Whipped Feta Cheese recipe is a creamy, tangy spread that you're going. Creamy, dreamy, whipped feta is the cheese spread you NEED in your life. You can cook Whipped Feta Spread using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whipped Feta Spread
- Prepare 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Juice from Lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
It's great on crackers, as a sandwich spread or fresh veggies. For the whipped feta, place the feta and cream cheese in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the… To assemble the crostini, spread each slice of bread with a generous amount of whipped feta. Refrigerating the whipped feta makes it more of a spread than a dip. If you're planning on using this as a dip, it's best around room temperature.
Whipped Feta Spread step by step
- Combine cream cheese, feta cheese and garlic in food processor. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and lemon juice, until everything is well blended and airy..
- Serve on crostini, crackers, or use as a dip..I even love to fill celery stalks with it for a snack!.
As always, feel free to add your preferred herbs or whatever. How to Make Greek Whipped Feta Spread This Ricotta Whipped Feta is a delicious and spreadable way of enjoying your favorite Mediterranean cheese! With just two ingredients, it's a simple recipe that can be used for spreading onto. Whipped Feta Spread is usually on any Bruschetta platter Paul and I order at a restaurant. We love it because it is delicious, of course, and a variety of toppings go with it.