Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until crisp and evenly brown; drain. Chop bacon, and set aside. feta cheese. corn on the cob. half and half cream. marjoram.
Can substitute grape tomatoes for cherry tomatoes, and light cream for half and half cream. See recipe for variation with chicken. Healthy Spinach and feta casserole topped with breadcrumbs and parmesan. You can have Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole
- You need 2 can of canned corn.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half or light cream.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 cup of cubed dry bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pitted kalamata.
- It’s 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- Prepare 1 pints of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh marjoram.
Welcome to the Olive Tomato community! Check your inbox to confirm your subscription. Sun Dried Tomato and Feta Quinoa Casserole. This quinoa casserole is loaded with delicious Mediterranean flavors.
Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 3 quart bking dish. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, half and half, garlic, 1 tsp marjoram, and mustard. Stir in bread cubes. Set aside..
- In a large skillet heat 1 Tsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Add corn kernels. Cook and stir 12 minutes. Add corn to mixture with bread; stir well..
- Stir in olives and half the feta cheese. Transfer mixture ti prepared dish. Crumble remaining feta cheese over top. Bake 35-40 min or until set..
- Meanwhile, place halved tomoatoes in oven safe dish.Drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and marjoram. Toss to coat. After casserole has baked 20 min, add tomatoes to the oven..
- Remove casserole and tomatoes. Let stand 5 min. Spoon roasted tomatoes over casserole..
- Note: Make it a main dish by adding cubed chicken before placing in the oven. I also made it in 2, 1.5 quart dishes in order to make one as described above for a side dish and the other with chicken for the next night's dinner. You can use the same pan for the corn and tomatoes with a cast iron pan..
While the cakes are still warm, top them with sliced tomatoes, feta, pumpkin seeds and cilantro. NOTE: Toast the pumpkin seeds in a small, dry skillet. This is one of my favorite ways to prepare fresh tomatoes from our garden. Since it's just my husband and me, I sometimes halve the tomato mixture, then make the rest of the topping into garlic-cheese drop biscuits to eat with other meals.—Jayme Buzard, Wichita. Surprisingly delicious, quick Zucchini, Corn and Tomato Sauté with feta cheese uses the best ingredients of summer for a true garden-to-table This recipe for zucchini, corn and tomato sauté is a part of this week's Tuesdays In The Garden, with a theme of Summer Garden-to-Table Recipes.