Ravioli with Feta, Herb filling and Fresh Tomato Sauce. The Best Ravioli Filling Recipes on Yummly Crab Ravioli Filling, Meat Ravioli Filling, Mushroom Ravioli Filling. The garden-fresh flavor of roma tomatoes is complimented by the tart notes of marinated artichokes in a delectable sauce that can be prepared in less time than it takes to cook up a package of fresh Three stars for being quick easy and filling!
Tortellini, Culinary, Herbs, Spoon, Italian, Dish, Cuisine, Dinner, Vegetables, Oil, Food, Wrapped, Nobody, Italy, Lunch, Pasta, Meal, Ravioli, Diet, Tomatoes, Filled, Red, Fresh, Dining. A filling alternative to meat dishes. Please also refer to my Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe. You can have Ravioli with Feta, Herb filling and Fresh Tomato Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ravioli with Feta, Herb filling and Fresh Tomato Sauce
- It’s 250 grams of noodle paste.
- You need 200 grams of feta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 of extra virgin oil.
- You need 400 ml of fresh tomato sauce.
COOK: Bring a large pot of salted water to. Moisten edges of wrapper with water; place another wrapper over filling. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired. Place a ravioli cutter over filling and press down to cut.
Ravioli with Feta, Herb filling and Fresh Tomato Sauce instructions
- Roll out the noodle paste on a pasta machine..
- Mix the cheese with the yolk, herbs and seasoning and spoon onto a noodle sheet..
- Brush with egg white in between and cover with another noodle sheet. Press down in between the filling, then use a pastry cutter to cut into ravioli..
- Poach in salted water, drain and refresh briefly and toss through with the oil..
- Serve with the tomato sauce. Fresh parmesan is optional..
Here, ravioli are filled with tangy goat cheese that is seasoned with a generous quantity of fresh herbs and enhanced with your choice of either a fragrant broth or a light tomato sauce. This simple weeknight meal comes together in no time! I took that as inspiration and tried just barely cooking the fresh tomato sauce while tossing the pasta with a little bit of starchy. Find Ravioli Tomato Sauce stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.