Seasoned Big Boy Turkey Burger with Feta and Frenchs French Fried Onions. A healthy take on burger night, these spinach and feta turkey burgers are made with lean meat and loaded with flavor! My first success was the Thai Curry Chicken recipe that I posted a while back. It's just a simple seasoning but it's so flavorful and tastes delicious.
I added some chopped green olives to the feta and it tasted like a burger from my favorite greek diner. I know the combo sounds weird but it's a must try if you like green olives. So today's recipe is Stuffed turkey burgers with bacon and cheddar cheese with some homemade fries. You can cook Seasoned Big Boy Turkey Burger with Feta and Frenchs French Fried Onions using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Big Boy Turkey Burger with Feta and Frenchs French Fried Onions
- It’s 2 lb of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s of toppings.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 packages of frenchs french fried onions.
- Prepare 1 packages of sauteed mushrooms in a lil olive oil with a dash of salt and pepper.
And their is going to be something a little different in. Delicious hamburger with french fries and vegetables on wooden board. Homemade burger with potato wegdes on wooden table. Homemade burgers with beef and fried potatoes and glass of cold dark beer on stone table.
Seasoned Big Boy Turkey Burger with Feta and Frenchs French Fried Onions instructions
- mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- make 5 even patties of burger.
- cook on the grill or stove top for 5 to 10 mins on med high heat or until done.
- dress onion burger buns with mayo spinach and fresh sliced tomato.
- slice of cheese optional.
- top with baked Frenchs French Fried onion sauteed mushrooms and bacon.
Big, bold chili and french-fried onions are a fun alternative to the classic burger fixings of ketchup and mustard. Here's a wonderful, stick-to-the-ribs dish that slices well Topped with cheese and french-fried onions, this tasty spaghetti casserole recipe is a hit at our house. These French fried onions are a long-time favorite of mine, with countless uses. They're very good on top of all kinds of casseroles, as well as quiche and fritatas. I add them to the Betty Crocker Helper complete meals, especially the chicken and biscuit variety.