Sophie's feta, sundried tomato and pesto muffins. Sophie's feta, sundried tomato and pesto muffins. The feta and sun-dried tomatoes add a wonderful sharp bite, while the almonds, basil, garlic, and cheese give it a velvety creaminess. How to make this pasta with sun-dried tomato pesto and feta – step by step.
Sundried tomato and pesto savoury muffins. These delicious savoury muffins are soft, light and fluffy – perfect served warm from the oven for lunch or a snack. Great for lunch boxes & picnics too! You can cook Sophie's feta, sundried tomato and pesto muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's feta, sundried tomato and pesto muffins
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 60 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 90 ml of natural yogurt.
- It’s 55 grams of feta.
- Prepare 115 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 40 grams of sundried tomatoes, chopped and drained.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
In a large bowl, sift the flour and add the spinach, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, and grated parmesan. Here's how to make egg muffins: Whisk the eggs and milk together. Chop the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and crumble the feta cheese. Pesto Pasta Salad with Feta, Sundried Tomatoes & Pine Nuts.
Sophie's feta, sundried tomato and pesto muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°..
- Combine your wet ingredients in one bowl, and your dry powdery ones in another bowl..
- Mix the two together, and then fold in your sundries tomatoes, pesto, and feta..
- Divide evenly between your muffin trays and bake for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and they are lightly golden..
- Enjoy hot, cold, or cut in half and lightly toasted with butter..
Add oil and blend until a chunky paste has formed. Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add penne. With a knife or metal spatula evenly spread pesto over dough. Sprinkle with feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Starting at the short end, roll dough into a cylinder, brushing off any excess flour as you roll.