Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad. This strawberry spinach salad is bursting with sweet, tangy flavor that will leave you craving more long after its gone. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic and Feta. Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad An incredibly refreshing chilled springtime appetizer or side dish!
Strawberries are at their prime now. This is a perfect time for a beautiful summer salad! Balsamic Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad with Walnuts is one of our favorite salads at home. You can have Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad
- You need of Balsamic Strawberry Salad.
- It’s 4 cup of Fresh Ripe Strawberries [chopped].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Balsamic Vinager.
- Prepare 7 large of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- You need 1/3 cup of Feta Cheese [small chop].
- It’s 2 of Chilled Serving Bowls.
The salad is savory, sweet with the light sour dressing and has both soft and crunchy elements to make you want more instantly with each bite. This salad was partially inspired by my Arugula Feta Salad. I found my favorite brand of goat cheese is too soft. My salad is comprised of spinach, walnuts, feta cheese, and dried cranberries.
Mike's Balsamic Strawberry Feta Salad step by step
- Gently wash your chilled strawberries and pat dry..
- Cut ripe strawberries and drizzle with Balsamic Vinager. Gently stir in a larger bowl and coat strawberries..
- Place equal amounts of Balsamic covered strawberries in chilled glass serving bowls and top with Feta Cheese and fresh chopped Basil..
- Authors Note: If you mix all ingredients together at once, the Balsamic Vinager will instantly brown your Feta and wilt your Basil..
- Chill until ready to serve..
Sometimes I'll throw in some blueberries. You know how I love my spinach salads, especially when there's an abundance of fresh summer strawberries involved! And especially when it is National Salad Month! And better yet, in this strawberry salad there's also a rich balsamic vinaigrette, salty, tangy feta and crunchy, sweet candied pecans involved as well. Bursting with tangy flavor, a rich balsamic dressing seasoned with garlic, mustard, honey, and shallots perfectly complements a green salad garnished with strawberries, toasted almonds, and feta cheese.