Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad. Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas – Healthy, delicious and quick to make roasted sugar snap peas tossed in a crunchy and flavorful parmesan cheese mixture. After that food coma the other day, all I want to focus on is green veggies and salads. With a side of parmesan cheese… the green container kind.
In this unusual summer salad, funky, creamy Camembert and crisp, juicy sugar snap peas unite make a texturally complex and very flavorful dish. Green Bean and Sugar Snap Pea Salad. Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fig Salad with Arugula – Skinnytaste. You can cook Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad
- You need 6 of figs.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar snaps.
- It’s 1/2 of chunky parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 Tsp of cherry jam or anything you have in hand.
- You need 2 Tsp of plum vinegar or balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 Tsp of non-filtered olive oil or sesame oil or cold pressed flaxseed oil.
These spears are crusted in Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection – a great side dish! How to store Sugar Snap Pea Salad. Leftover salad will keep well in a sealed container in the fridge for a few days. It's great for packing up for picnics, potlucks and packed lunches because it keeps so well.
Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad step by step
- Slice figs into smaller pieces.
- Cut sugar snaps into bite sizes.
- Using a chef's knife, chisel of chunks of bite size parmesan cheese.
- Dressing: whisk together cherry jam, plum vinegar, toasted sesame oil.
- Mix and enjoy.
The sugar snap peas stay perfectly crunchy and, if anything, the flavour intensifies. Snap peas, or sugar snap peas, are basically a cross between garden peas and snow peas. Slice them diagonally and toss in a salad for extra crunch. Snow peas, also known as Chinese pea pods This sugar snap peas recipe is proof that side dishes can be healthy and delicious at the same time. We found fresh sugar snap peas at our town's farmers market.