Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork. I have a huge fig tree that produces an abundance of figs. Combine next seven ingredients; rub over pork. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to grill.
Serve the pork tenderloins with potatoes or a rice dish, along with steamed broccoli or a salad. Keywords: Balsamic Pork, Fig Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Pork Tenderloin recipes. And balsamic fig glazed pork just had a nice ring to it, so I went with it. You can cook Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork
- You need 4 of pork chops (or chicken).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/3 cup of vanilla fig balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of rosemary, chopped.
- You need 1 of orange zest.
- It’s 1 small of sliced onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
I am all about recipe names having a nice ring to them. Feel free to use chicken The balsamic glaze makes it really difficult to differentiate the pork from the figs. My parents didn't even realize there were figs in there until I told. Fig butter and balsamic create a tangy glaze for the otherwise simple pork tenderloin.
Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork instructions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Salt and pepper both sides of meat, add to skillet, cook to golden brown, set aside on a platter and cover with foil..
- Add remaining oil and 1 tablespoon of butter to skillet. Add onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Saute for about 6 minutes..
- Add chicken stock, vinegar, honey, and orange zest. Cook until the sauce has reduced by half. Turn off heat, add last remaining tablespoon of butter, shake until melted, add meat to pan and coat to glaze. Serve with a spoonfull or two of sauce and onions over top. Pair with some wild brown rice and asparagus for an extra healthy and tasty meal..
Pork tenderloin remains one of the quickest and easiest recipes To make the fig butter, soak the figs in orange juice first, and then boil them with the addition of a little balsamic. Place this mixture into a food processor. This balsamic pork tenderloin supper includes everything you need for a filling, healthy meal. Five Ingredient Fridays-Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin. I've made this Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin numerous times since publishing this recipe with great success each time.