Fig and goat cheese salad. Chickpeas, goat cheese, and walnuts pump up the protein in this arugula salad, making it a hearty meatless main. Dried figs add a big fiber boost—more per serving than any other fruit. Fresh sweet figs with soft goat cheese over baby arugula topped with a balsamic glaze.
Warm Goat Cheese & Fig Salad. It took me all of ten seconds to decide I should attempt a. This is a super easy Fig and Goat Cheese Salad with a Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette. You can cook Fig and goat cheese salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fig and goat cheese salad
- Prepare 2/3 of Pecans.
- Prepare 3 oz of Goat cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 8 of Figs (prefer brown).
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Balsamic vinegar or White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Arugula.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red onion sliced thin.
I get my fresh figs and a delicious salad that compliments all their great flavors. Learn how to prepare this easy Fig and Goat Cheese Salad recipe like a pro. This recipe for fig, goat's cheese and pistachio salad is really quick and easy to make but packs in lots of great flavours. Packed full of fresh figs, goat cheese, pistachios and a homemade fig vinaigrette.
Fig and goat cheese salad step by step
- Toast pecans. Heat oven at 350 and roast for 7-8 mins. Check occasionally to ensure they aren't getting burned. When they are done, remove from the baking dish and set aside..
- Slice figs either in half or quarters, set aside. Slice onions thinly..
- Put arugula in bowl, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Stir gently..
- Add figs, onions, pecans, and goat cheese. Break up goat cheese in small bite size portions. Stir salad gently and serve!.
Summer is almost over but I'm not ready to say goodbye to salads. But, this salad is like none other. It's packed with fresh sweet figs, creamy goat cheese, salty pistachios and drizzled with a homemade fig vinaigrette. The sweet-and-savory combination of the figs and earthy goat cheese will surely satisfy the palate. Lay the figs out on a baking sheet, cut side up, and drizzle with the melted butter.