Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms. FIGS Scrubs Are Made for Work & Designed for You. Fig fruit is an important food source for much of the fauna in some areas, and the tree owes its expansion to those that feed on its fruit. The common fig tree also sprouts from the root and stolon tissues.
The fruit, leaves, and root are used to make medicine. People use fig fruit for conditions such as constipation and diarrhea. A publisher where you can get a share of revenue from game sales – we bring together developers and communities from all over the world to publish great games. You can cook Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 1 box of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 10 of figs.
- Prepare 3 large of portobello mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil (I use coconut).
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Fig, plant of the mulberry family (Moraceae) and its edible fruit. The common fig is indigenous to an area extending from Asiatic Turkey to northern India and is cultivated in warm climates. The fruit contains significant amounts of calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and iron. Tons of colors and fashionable styles.
Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Add tofu and all spices. Cook until tofu starts turning brown..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While tofu is cooking (or before) chop up figs into thin round slices..
- Add figs to tofu and cook about 5 minutes until flavors start to mix. Remove from heat..
- Cut out the stem and gills of the mushrooms. Add mixture to the inside of each mushroom and bake about 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked..
Get ready to love your scrubs! Helmed by two James Beard Award winning Chefs Mike Lata and Jason Stanhope, FIG has blossomed into one of the Southeast's top culinary destinations. If you are lucky enough to have a fig tree in your landscape, you have access to some wonderfully sweet and nutritious fruit. Harvesting figs in the right manner and at the right time allows you to get the most from your tree. Fig, Fig., FIG, or figs may refer to:.