Caramelised goats cheese and fig salad. Once nice and golden, add half the figs, cut side down. Goat Cheese: Goat Cheese, thyme, honey, brown sugar. Salad: Mixed leaf salads like rocket salad, field salad, romaine lettuce or others.
I'll warn you that this salad does use a bit of sugar to caramelize the goat cheese into something spectacular. The combo of goat cheese, caramelized onions, and figs wrapped up in a Galette sounds amazing. Love that you used goat cheese and figs. You can cook Caramelised goats cheese and fig salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramelised goats cheese and fig salad
- You need 1 cup of wild rocket.
- It’s 4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of figs.
- It’s 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of goat cheese.
Heat a skillet over medium heat; add oil. This crunchy open filo tart is the perfect light meal when served with salad or eaten on the go. Try this delicious vegetarian recipe at Tesco Real Food. Now spread it with the onions, leaving a small border.
Caramelised goats cheese and fig salad instructions
- Pre-heat grill to medium.
- wash rocket leaves and serve.
- cut figs in half, score the flesh and place on baking tray.
- place goats cheese on baking tray and sprinkle on the sugar.
- place tray under grill and watch for 3-5 mins.
- remove when crispy and golden.
- drizzle balsamic vinegar over rocket.
- position figs and tomatoes around the cheese and serve.
Top with the goat's cheese, torn into small pieces and scatter over the thyme leaves. Chickpeas, goat cheese, and walnuts pump up the protein in this arugula salad, making it a hearty meatless main. Toss together chickpeas, arugula, figs, and carrot in a large bowl. Top with goat cheese and toasted walnuts. Sweet and slightly smoky grilled figs, tangy goat cheese, pistachios and a maple balsamic vinaigrette all top this flavorful salad.