sunshines strawberry fig jam. Making and canning your own strawberry-fig jam with jello is quite easy. The fig and strawberry combination is a perfect match: the sweetness of figs coupled with the tartness and aromatic flavor of strawberries is ideal, allowing you. Combine chopped strawberries, figs, and sugar.
Place lid & ring on jar & place in water bath canner. Figs and strawberry gelatin make a canned fruit preserve that everyone will swear is made of strawberries. The pretty red jars make nice gifts. "Everyone thinks these are strawberry preserves. You can have sunshines strawberry fig jam using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshines strawberry fig jam
- You need 7 cup of ripe figs.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry Jello (3.oz).
- Prepare 1 can of (15.oz) strawberries light syrup (useing the juice and strawberries).
No one has a clue they are made with figs! You can even use different flavors of gelatin like peach or. HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY JAM RECIPE WITHOUT PECTIN Nothing beats simple old fashioned homemade jams. This simple, easy and effortless homemade strawberry jam is fruity, delicious and less sweet.
sunshines strawberry fig jam step by step
- clean figs, take off remainder of the stems . cut in halfs.
- in a large pot add sugar, jello,can of strawberries and juice, and figs, bring to a hard boil, stirring mix well..
- let it boil hard for 10 minutes, reduce heat to simmer boil, stir constantly for 15 minutes..
- take off heat and let cool to warm temp, now ready to put the jam in a jar..
- closeing the lids tightly. this makes 38oz , u can put them in old pickel jars. or sterilize mason jars..
- put in refrigerator overnight ready to eat ,with in 12 hours ..for best results let's set in refrigerator 24 hours..
- this is good on toast or biscuits!!!!!!.
Trade Street Jam Co. is a minority & woman-owned small batch jam company founded by Ashley Rouse. Pour in sterilized jars and seal. Trim stems and finely chop figs. This sugar-free strawberry jam was very easy to make. No pectin, and I added some chia seeds for added nutrition.