Glazechops. For these glazed pork chops, I made a basic rub out of brown sugar, garlic, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, and a little salt for good measure. This rub is super easy, FULL of. Tender, juicy, bone-in glazed pork chops are seared and coated in a lip-smacking maple balsamic vinegar sauce.
Brush the pork chops with the glaze. Brush one last time with balsamic glaze before serving. These ginger ale pork chop recipe gets super tender from the ale bubbles, if you're itching to use ale, adapt the pork chop marinade recipe to include a dark ale or add brown sugar. You can have Glazechops using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Glazechops
- Prepare of Porkchops.
- It’s 2-1/2 pound of bone-in center cut porkchops.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need 4 of medium sized new potatoes.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need To taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fig preserves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peach brandy.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
Grilled & Glazed Pork Chops with Cherry RelishPork. fresh mint, lemon juice, cumin Honey Brown Sugar Pork Chops Recipes. Maple & Cider Glazed Pork ChopsCarlotta. Try something new with Glazed Pineapple Chops from My Food and Family. Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with pork chops.
Glazechops step by step
- Get the porkchops at room temperature. Cut the butter into Pat's. Add the fig preserves, honey and peach brandy. Let it bubble 3 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside..
- Aggressively season the porkchops with the salt and pepper. Get a skillet hot and sear the meat 5 minutes per side. Set aside from the heat..
- Start batch 2..
- Chop the potatoes. Melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the potatoes and carrots. Coat everything with the butter oil mixture..
- Sauté the potatoes and carrots for 10 minutes. Now add the onions, coat them with the oils. Season with seasoned salt. Sauté for 20 minutes till done to your desired doneness..
- Cook the chops in the glaze for 25 minutes covered. Turn every 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables and glaze. I hope you enjoy!!.
These delicious maple glazed pork chops are so easy to make and loved by my whole family. The recipe to make them can be very economical, too! These easy bone-in skillet pork chops are flavored with a simple glaze mixture of maple syrup and a little mustard for a sweet-and-tangy treat. This is super easy to make and delicious. (just make sure to make extra because your family will love it) I served this with butternut squash and a mixed. Addictively Sweet Hoisin-Glazed Pork Chops for the Win!