Rukola blue cheese salad. This salad is one of those recipes where the end result is way more than the sum of the ingredients. And what really makes it is the warm vinaigrette. Arugula, Pear & and Blue Cheese Salad with Warm Vinaigrette.
He marinates sweet roasted beets in a red wine vinaigrette to make them more flavorful before tossing them with scallions, herbs and crumbled blue cheese. Categories: Salad Recipes Apple Recipes Fruit Blue Cheese Nut Recipes Appetizer Gluten Free. Spinach and Blue Cheese Salad with Sliced Apples and Spiced Caramelized Pecans. You can have Rukola blue cheese salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rukola blue cheese salad
- You need 200 gram of rukola.
- It’s 200 gram of blue cheese.
- It’s 5-6 of dried figs sliced.
- You need 1/5 of pear 🍐 small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of full hand walnuts small cubes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of orange juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
I made this Blue Cheese salad recipe this weekend out of the leftovers in my kitchen and it turned out to be amazing, so I wanted to share it with you. How to make a simple salad of greens, blueberries, blue cheese, walnuts and a creamy homemade dressing. As for the salad ingredients, you can add or take away what you like. I love crumbled cheese in salads — especially blue cheese, goat cheese or feta.
Rukola blue cheese salad step by step
- Design your plates as you wish to serve 🎉.
- The pear on top of the salad is prepared and cooked in dried wine with balsamic vinegar and natural mountain herbs 🌿 🍃🌸 Bon a petite ✨.
This crisp fall salad gets its tartness from fresh pears, an extra crunch from pecans and a hint of creaminess from blue cheese. I used Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing instead of the Balsamic Vinaigrette. Loved the sweet taste of the pear, the crunch of the nuts, and the sharp taste of the bleu. This is a great salad recipe. I love blue cheese, and not a fan of avocado, but it works.