Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich. I have really been enjoying this light, healthy and tasty chickpea, spinach and herb stew this spring! Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich Easy And Simple Meal. Lightly mash the chickpea and add in the shredded spinach then mix well adding a little.
These curry-infused chickpea sandwiches are so yummy. Remember when I said in this Buffalo Hummus post that I wasn't a big fan of chickpeas unless they are masked well with flavor? Well, today's recipe is a perfect example of that. You can cook Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of soft cranberry bun or any bun.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of chickpea Heinz brand.
- Prepare 2 cup of spinach.
- You need 2 of sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of dried fig (optional add on).
Let sit, tossing occasionally, until ready to use. How To Make A Chickpea Salad Sandwich. Making this Chickpea Salad Sandwich doesn't get any easier or faster. Simply start by draining and rinsing a can of low-sodium or no salt added chickpeas.
Spinach With Chickpea Sandwich instructions
- Lightly mash the chickpea and add in the shredded spinach then mix well adding a little of the juice from the canned chickpea.
- Use hand to lightly compress it into ball shape.
- Butter the bun and put the spinach and chickpea ball on the baking tray and put a thin layer of salted butter on TOP and broil it for few minutes.
- Enjoy this simple meal with sundries tomato and a little drizzle of its the oil too, I love having some dried fig too, seems to taste great with every single simple bite too.
Then add them to a mixing bowl and mash them with a fork or potato masher. I like to leave some of the beans whole. It gives the sandwich a nice. Canned garbanzo beans, chickpea flour, and dried chickpeas all have the ability to transform into a soup, salad, sandwich, stew, and more. Add the chickpeas to a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.