Quick Easy Delicious Asian Pear Cake.
You can cook Quick Easy Delicious Asian Pear Cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Easy Delicious Asian Pear Cake
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix (or Homemade Mix).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Vegetable oil.
- It’s 50 ml of ◎Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Caramelized pears.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 of Asian pear.
Quick Easy Delicious Asian Pear Cake instructions
- Preparation: Coat the pan with margarine. Combine the ◎ ingredients and dissolve completely over a double boiler. Make the Homemade Pancake Mix and sift. Homemade Mix: Cake flour – 140 g Cornstarch – 10 g Baking powder – 6 g Sugar – 40 g Salt 1 g.
- Cut the pears into four pieces, then those four into four each (16 slices total)..
- To make the caramelized pears, heat the sugar, water, and pears in a frying pan. When they turn a caramel color, add the hot water..
- Layer the caramelized pears on the bottom of the baking pan. Drizzle the remaining caramel sauce on top..
- Begin preheating the oven to 170°C. In a bowl, mix the eggs and sugar together until thick and white..
- Sift the mix into the batter in small amounts. Mix together with a rubber spatula, scraping up from the bottom. Add the melted ◎ ingredients and mix together, scraping up from the bottom..
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, tap the sides, and lightly drop the pan onto a table to remove the air. Once the oven is preheated, bake for 30~35 minutes..
- Flip the baking pan over and let the cake cool. Take the cake out of the pan and it should look like this..
- Now the tarte tatin style pear cake is ready!.