Grilled cheese and hide an Egg. Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole. Following a brilliant idea we first saw on Reddit, we decided to try building a grilled cheese sandwich out of two of those bad boys—and deliciousness ensued. Grilled cheese and hide an Egg I took two of my favorite style foods and combined them!
Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled … Everyone loves a good grilled cheese sandwich and to satisfy those cheese sandwich cravings you must try the Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Scrambled Eggs. Two types of cheese is used to make this melting cheese sandwich. Britannia Roasted Garlic Cheese Spreadz and Britannia Cheese Slice are perfect to use in a grilled sandwich. You can cook Grilled cheese and hide an Egg using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and hide an Egg
- It’s 3 piece of bread any like Artisan breads are best.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of different cheeses.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of side of fresh fruit figs go well.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of smear of any topanaude.
Grilled cheeses on their own are a tasty delight, but a grilled cheese with a fried egg wedged between the creamy center is out of this world! While grilled sandwiches are typically served for lunch or dinner, you can enjoy this nostalgic dish any time of day by adding a protein-filled egg into the mix. Eggs are also full of the nutrients you. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course!
Grilled cheese and hide an Egg instructions
- Heat skillet. Butter one side of fresh bread. Use a sm cookiie cutter if you don't have one use a shot glass or top to a shaker, to hole out the bread. Then flip the hot side up crack open the Egg into the middle the salt n pepper while its sunny side up!.
- Use a sweet butter on the bread hole if you want. A lil honey ,or vanilla, or fruit puree is good to whip up into your butter!.
- Flip up the other 2 slices and begin layering your cheeses. When they begin to melt put the sandwich together! At this time you should flip the egg bread and then put your topping on it.
- Slather your sweet butter on the hole..and slice up your figs, or stone fruit and enjoy.
We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Add the eggs and cook, undisturbed, until a thin layer of cooked egg appears around the edge of the skillet. Because of the egg, this is sort of my Breakfast Grilled Cheese. I like to eat it with Chili, but since during the filming of the video I don't have it. baked beans is the next big thing. Flip the egg bread, sprinkle half of the cheese on bread and top with ham.