Fish Tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. People can be intimidated by cooking fish for tacos, but don't be! After marinating, the fish just needs to cook in a glug of olive oil for a few minutes.
Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! These fish tacos are the best! I've been using this recipe for years and it's just a foolproof, all around delicious recipe for fish tacos. You can cook Fish Tacos using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- It’s of Fish Tacos.
- It’s 12 of White Corn Tortillas.
- You need 8 of Tilapia Fillets.
- It’s of Red Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of Vine Ripe Tomatoes (diced).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Lime (cut into wedges).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Red Onion (finely diced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s of Feta Cheese crumbles.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Mayo.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
Usually I use talapia but this time I went with cod to switch things up. By Jennifer Segal (slaw and chipotle sauce adapted from Cook's Illustrated). These Baja fish tacos are made from crispy beer-battered cod tucked into corn tortillas, topped with a. A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco.
Fish Tacos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Make fish sauce: mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and Sriracha sauce and place in fridge..
- Mix Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle on both sides of fish. Spray with oil and place a pat of butter on each fillet. Cook for 20 minutes. Then Broil fish for 3-5 minutes to crisp edges and brown..
- Lightly toast tortilla shells in oil..
- Place pieces of fish on tortilla shell. Top with tomato, onion, cheese, cabbage, cilantro and drizzle with sauce. Squirt with lime wedge..
- Serve and enjoy!.
And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. These Baja Fish Tacos are loaded with crispy fried fish, crunchy cabbage, pico de gallo, and a Baja Fish Tacos Recipe. I've mentioned before that I moved a LOT growing up and have. The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare. It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few If you, too, have never made fish tacos at home because you thought they'd be tricky to pull off, wait.