Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy. Hi friends i share a famous fish recipe with you if you like my video pls subcribe like share n comment in my channel Thank you love you all. Rui/ Rohu Fish with orange juice is very delicious Bengali Dish. Rohu Fish benefits = Lastly, except some typical fishes each and every fish is healthy.
Hope you will all enjoy this recipe. Ingredients needed, Rohu Fish Mustard oil and Ghee Onion paste Ginger. In Bihar and Jharkhand, Rohu (or Katla fish) is usually made in mustard gravy. You can have Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy
- You need 1 kg of Rohu /Rui Fish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kalonji / Nigella Seeds.
- It’s 2 of Dry Red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need As needed of Mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The fish is first marinated and fried, then dunked and simmered in a spicy. Heat the oil in a pan or kadhai and fry the fish pieces on medium flame. For mustard based curries the fish should be fried till little browned on both sides. Rohu is a most used fish in West Bengal in daily meal.
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy instructions
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate them with the turmeric Powder & salt and keep them aside for 10 mins..
- Heat the oil in pan fry the fish pieces till golden on both sides.Transfer the fish in a plate and Keep aside..
- Add some oil in that pan then add kalonji (Nigella seeds) & dry chilli for tempering to the oil.When they starts splattering add ginger paste.Saute till raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomato paste and all dry masala powders,salt to taste,some lukewarm water and cook for 3-4 minutes.When masala cooked well and raw smell goes off fully add more water (as required) to make fish gravy..
- When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces.Cover it and cook for 10 minutes,add salt if required..
- Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well..
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Don’t cook for longer time once you add the orange juice.Open the lid and add garam masala powder and green chilli. Give a quick mix and turn off the flame..
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes.Now Rui komola is ready,serve it with white rice or Pulao..
Rui Machher Kaliya is cooked in a very rich way. Most flavorful tasty sweet water fish is Rohu. Now add the fried fish and simmer the heat. When the gravy becomes thick remove it from. Rui macher plain jhol Bengal everyday favorite fish dish.