Baked Fish. Scrumptious Fish Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Compare Prices on Baked Fish in Kitchen Gadets. Baked Fish Recipes Find a new favorite from the fish counter: Our collection of Food Network's most popular baked fish recipes will make your next meal the catch of the day.
Bake the fish with a colorful vegetable medley including tomatoes, mushrooms, celery, onions, and bell peppers for a nutritious, one-dish family meal. It would also taste great served on a bun with tartar sauce and a slice of cheese (so go ahead and ditch the drive-thru). Baked Fish Tips What's the best fish to bake? You can cook Baked Fish using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Fish
- Prepare 1 of choice fish.
- It’s 11/2 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 1 of dessert spoon stale bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Onion seasoning.
For this fish recipe, your best bet is to use a flaky white fish, such as tilapia, halibut, cod, bass, grouper, haddock, catfish or snapper. White fish doesn't mean that the fish is white in color; rather, it is a mild-flavored fish that cooks quickly and seasons very well. Baking fish fillets is the easiest way to ensure a tender, flaky entrée that maintains its flavor and doesn't dry out. Mix up a lemon-butter mixture, drizzle it on, and pop into the oven.
Baked Fish instructions
- Remove fins from fish clean and dry.
- Place in dish pour water and lemon juice over fish..
- Sprinkle onion salt pepper and bread crumbs.
- Drop pieces of butter on fish.
- Bake about 30 minutes according to thickness..
You'll be enjoying baked fish in just half an hour. I used Tilapia fish with this sause. One of our favorite things about seafood dinners (like this baked fish recipe starring cod, lemon, and dill) is how fast they cook. If you're cooking fish fillets, fish steaks, or a dressed whole fish, our baked fish tips will help you make an excellent seafood supper. If the idea of baked fish conjures up the words pale, colourless and bland, then this one's going to be a game changer for you!!