Parmesan Fish. This is a versatile baked fish recipe. Fish fillets are baked with a breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese topping. Click Play to See This Parmesan Crusted Baked Fish Fillet Recipe Come Together.
If you are a mother to a toddler or pre-schooler. This Parmesan Crumbed Fish has a crunchy golden garlicky crumb – and guess what? So this Parmesan Crusted Fish is a recipe that I came up with in my former corporate days. You can have Parmesan Fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Fish
- You need 2 of Fish fillets (I used Swai), defrosted and pat dry.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Finely chopped green onion to garnish optional.
- It’s of Lemon wedges optional.
Here's an easy way to work an elegant fish dish into your menu. I sometimes sprinkle the golden fillets with slivered or sliced almonds before baking. Healthier and tastier way to serve fish. I have used flounder, catfish, grouper, perch and tilapia with great results.
Parmesan Fish instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, paprika and black pepper and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the fish fillets inside the basket. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly onto the fish and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5 minutes..
- Then, sprinkle the Italian seasoning onto the fillets followed by the Parmesan cheese. Let the cheese melt in the air fryer unit for about one minute..
- Air fry again at 380F (190C) for about 3 minutes until the cheese turn golden brown and the fish temperature exceeds 145F (63C)..
- Prinkle some green onion over fish and squeeze some lemon juice to serve..
Combine the flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Mild white fish gets a boost from smoked paprika, Parmesan, and a brown butter sauce. Fish fillets topped with crunchy breadcrumbs, tomato sauce and cheese. How could that not be amazing? I have a real thing for Chicken Parmesan.