Stir -Fry Tofu and Fish Cake with Oyster Sauce. How to make Stir fried Fish Cake Banchan (ft. Order online from Thai House Restaurant on MenuPages. Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Yummy House China Bistro (Hillsborough Ave) en Tampa Bay.
Grilled chicken on skewer with peanut sauce, rice cake, onion, and cucumber. chive pork dumpling – Sautéed seasonal vegetable with duo mushrooms and crispy sakura shrimp – "Chen's Mapo Doufu" Stir-fried tofu in hot Szechwan pepper . Deep fried fish cake served with spicy sauce and cucumber. Stir fried pineapple, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes with homemade sweet and sour sauce.. You can have Stir -Fry Tofu and Fish Cake with Oyster Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir -Fry Tofu and Fish Cake with Oyster Sauce
- You need of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Fish cake.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 5 of Shallot.
- Prepare To taste of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tea spoon of Cornstrach.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
Stir fired rice noodles with egg and bean sprout served. Order your menu from Tofu House Second Restaurant online now. Rice cake, fish cake and sweet and spicy sauce. Deep fried prawns, vegetables and soy sauce..
Stir -Fry Tofu and Fish Cake with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Cut tofu and fish cake then fry until golden brown.
- Cut green pepper, chopped garlic,onion, shallot and then fry until fragrant and put in fried tofu and fish cake together, stir well.
- In a small bowl mix water, cornstrach,oyster sauce and sugar then put into the pan, and stir. add pepper powder and stir again. Cook about 5 minute and taste it. Put in chicken powder if needed.
- Stir fry tofu and fish cake ready to serve with white rice, happy cooking,,.
Stir fried noodles, seafood, vegetables and oyster sauce. Sliced rice cakes are pan fried with eggs and topped with dried turnip, green onions, and crispy onion. Served with a special house sauce. Grilled Beef with Chimichurri Sauce Soup Clear Soup with Tofu and Seaweed (Veg) Main Dish Stir-Fried Tilapia Fish with Sweet & Sour Sauce Yellow Curry with Chicken Stir-Fried Egg Plant with Sweet Basil, Minced Chicken, and Shrimp Steamed Jasmine Rice Desserts Coconut Jelly (Woon-Ma-Prao) (Veg) Seasonal Fruits Soft Drinks and Drinking Water A mix of Korean soups, grilled meat and vegetarian options. Stir-fried Basil Minced Pork with Century Egg.