Sweet & Sour Fish. Sweet's technical proficiency was demonstrated for the first time on self-penned hard rock tracks such as "Sweet F. Sweet also adopted a more conventional hard rock sound and appearance. Sweet Fanny Adams also featured compressed high-pitched backing vocal harmonies, which was a trend that continued on all of Sweet's albums.
Sweet definition, having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar, honey, etc. See more. sweet the taste experience of sugar; a food rich in sugar; pleasing to the mind or feelings: a sweet deal; in an affectionate manner: You are very sweet to me. Sweet: granted special treatment or attention. You can cook Sweet & Sour Fish using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Fish
- Prepare 400 gr of sea bass fillet.
- Prepare of All porpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrot (sliced).
- It’s 1 of spring onion (sliced).
- You need 1/2 of cucumber (sliced).
- You need 1 of Chili (sliced).
- Prepare 4 of small red onion (sliced).
- It’s 1 of Onion (sliced).
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes (sliced).
- Prepare 3 of garlic (sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of ananas (cut into dice).
- You need 4 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch (mix in 5 spoon water).
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. An excellent, traditional sweet and sour sauce. It is great served with meatballs, with tempura, or even over rice! SWEET KETO CHALLAH BREAD RECIPE (BRAIDED) This perfectly soft and on a sweet side Keto Challah Bread Recipe, or as some call it Braided Bread recipe will leave you astonished and bring the holiday season into another level of tastiness.
Sweet & Sour Fish instructions
- Season the fish with salt and Pepper, and then Coat it with all purpose flour..
- Heat some oil in the pan. If the oil is already hot enough, fry the fish until well done. Set it aside..
- Remove the oil from the pan, but leave a little of it in the pan.
- To the same pan, add onion, red onion, and garlic. Saute it until fragrant..
- Add the carrot, stir it for 1 minute..
- Stir in tomato sauce, add some water, and bring it to a boil..
- Add cucumber, ananas, sugar, salt, pepper, and tomatoes. Stir it well, and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mixture of corn starch, and spring onion. Cook it until thickened..
- Taste test. You can add some more sugar or salt if needed..
- Pour the sauce over the fish..
- Sweet sour fish is ready to be served..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/D34kjA73FmI.
Because of their name, there is some confusion as to whether you can eat sweet peas. They certainly sound like they might be edible. So are sweet pea plants toxic, or are sweet pea blossoms or pods edible? Click this article to learn more. Among its members were Mick Tucker and Ian Gillan (later to join Deep Purple).