Ghetto a** fish tacos. Great recipe for Ghetto a** fish tacos. A lot of times I want to experiment, and go through in cleaning my fridge and cabinets. A lot of times I want to experiment, and go through in cleaning my fridge and cabinets.
Added some leftovers in my cabinet and KABOOM!!! Decent little treat I'd like to amuse people with. To make beer batter: In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. You can have Ghetto a** fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ghetto a** fish tacos
- Prepare of Fish sticks (cheap ones).
- Prepare of Leftover diced tomatoes or rotella.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Avocados ranch dressing.
- It’s of Cheese, Mexican and mozzarella.
- It’s of Tortilla shells, cheap.
- You need of Random seasoning.
Blend egg and beer, then quickly stir into the flour mixture (don't worry about a few lumps). Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. The fish—we use cod, but any flaky variety works—marinates in a mixture of lime juice.
Ghetto a** fish tacos instructions
- Random cheap ass fish sticks..
- Leftover tortilla shell. Warming into of the fish stick cooker..
- Lettuce, leftover chik-a-fila avocado ranch dressing, onions and week old ro-tel. I kept saying rotella, but this is what I meant. It wasnt bad..
- Mix dem shits up! Thyme, cilantro, cumin, and some other crap..
- Ghetto ass fish sticks! Surprisingly amazing. A treat for anyone..
Instead of deep-frying the fish for these fish tacos, we coat the fish with a flavor-packed chile rub and grill it instead. Sometimes flipping fish on the grill can be tricky since the fish can stick to the grill or fall apart. Once cooked, set it aside and let it cool down. THANKS FOR WATCHING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR VIDEO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION LEAVE FEEL FREE TO ASK SHARE , COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE #veganmukbang #eatingshow #veganrecipes. I'm sharing my favorite recipe for easy fish tacos.