Dinengdeng with fried fish. Rub salt all over the fish. Once the oil gets hot, fry the fish until the side turns golden brown. Turn the fish over and continue to fry the other side until the same color is achieved.
Prepare by rubbing salt all over the fish. Pour and heat the cooking oil in a pan. Once the oil gets hot, fry the fish until the side turns golden brown. You can cook Dinengdeng with fried fish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinengdeng with fried fish
- It’s of Fish.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized ginger.
- It’s 2 of med sized onion.
- It’s 3 of med sized tomatoes.
- You need of Malunggay leaves (moringa oleifera).
- You need of Pumpkin flower.
- You need of String beans.
- You need of Okra (lady’s finger).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Turn the fish over and continue to fry the other side until the same color is achieved. Remove the fried fish from the cooking pot then set aside on a plate. Pour the water in a clean cooking pot. I am using moon fish for this dish.
Dinengdeng with fried fish step by step
- The ingredients.
- Fry the fish until golden brown.
- Boil water in the pan with other ingredients like onions, tomatoes and ginger. Season it with salt.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 5-7min….sprinkle salt.
- Add the string beans and okra…simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, the malunggay leaves and pumpkin flowers…let it boil for another minute.
- Transfer in the serving bowl….let’s eat !.
You can also use any other kind of fish. You can either fry or grill them. Afterwards, we can now transfer the dish to a serving plate. This is perfect with steamy rice! To complete our dish, here's our fish.