Tuna Fish 🐟. Take It Easy This Weeknight And Whip Up Our Easy Tuna Casserole. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family.
Tuna, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they have a rounded body that tapers to a slender tail base and a forked or crescent-shaped tail. Tuna also has the ability to boost the immune system, increase energy, aid in skin care, increase red blood cell count, and has anti-cancer properties. You can cook Tuna Fish 🐟 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish 🐟
- It’s 4 cans of tuna in water (drained).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise (or a little bit more if you want your tuna fish more moist).
- You need 1 of small yellow onion, chopped OR a small red onion, chopped.
It also protects against various kidney diseases. A bit of parsley, a smidgen of garlic powder, a splash of lemon juice, and of course, tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. This is a great tuna salad that works for a sandwich, stuffed into a plump tomato, or spooned onto fresh salad greens. Tuna is a type of saltwater fish that belongs to the same family as mackerels and bonito fish.
Tuna Fish 🐟 step by step
- Put drained cans of tuna fish into a large bowl…….
- Add the black pepper, garlic powder, sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise and chopped onion…….
- Mix all very well, cover and refrigerate for one hour or overnight……
- Mix again before serving…. You can have it on toasted whole wheat bread or on top of a salad……
- Enjoy 😉!!.
This is because smaller fish—which accumulate less mercury—are canned, while larger fish—which accumulate more mercury—are used for tuna steaks. Also, light canned tuna has less mercury than white canned tuna (also known as Albacore tuna). Drain tuna and put in bowl. Add rest of ingredients & mix well. Do a taste test and adjust amount of ingredients.