Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower. Cauliflower florets are blanched with lemon juice then breaded and fried until golden brown in this tasty finger-food side dish or snack. Combine cauliflower and lemon juice in a saucepan; add enough water to cover. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish I LOVE fried rice, and often make my own fried rice at home with brown rice like this Edamame Fried I didn't have peas/carrots, so I added bok choy, edamame, some cooked broccoli and baked fish.
This healthy shrimp fried rice recipe uses. While I didn't completely eliminate meat because I ate seafood and tuna fish, I learned that tofu was a great meat substitute that you can spice to your likening and enjoy with rice and other side dishes, as if. Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until broken into rice-sized pieces. You can have Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower
- You need of For the fish:.
- Prepare 12 of large fresh fish fillets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten extremely well!).
- Prepare 1 cup of dry white jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s of For the cauliflower:.
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- You need 3 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese (sharp cheddar).
Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok. Toss in the carrots and sauté until Add the peas and cauliflower rice and mix until the cauliflower has warmed through. Move the contents of the pan to the side to create a well in the center. I think the key to enjoying substitutions like these is to accept.
Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower instructions
- First, place the breadcrumbs and flour on two separate paper plates.
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in the flour.
- Then the eggs.
- Then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the fish with olive oil until cooked.
- For the rice:.
- Add rice to boiling water and let cook until it has soaked up all the water.
- For the cauliflower:.
- Add cauliflower to boiling water.
- Once cauliflower is soft, top with cheese.
- Let cheese sit until melted.
Cauliflower rice is a wonderful low-carb, grain-free rice alternative. Learn how to make so many tasty cauliflower rice recipes! Cauliflower rice tastes delicious and is great for weekly meal prep. Make up a batch and add it to your meals for a veggie boost all week long. Looks and tastes exactly like fried rice!