Coconut milk fish. Tap into the Deliciousness of A Plant-Based Diet. Find Deals on Coconutmilk in Groceries on Amazon. Arrange fish in an oiled baking/serving dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Stir occasionally and kinda scrape the pan at the top to get any 'caked' on bits. One at a time, make four little wells in the curry mixture to place fish, mostly submerging them in the sauce. This mild treatment of fish is a tasty alternative for those who enjoy fish, but prefer to stay away from fried foods or heavy sauces. You can have Coconut milk fish using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut milk fish
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Red onion.
- You need of Chili pepper.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- It’s of Fish (can change to chicken n etc).
- Prepare of Broccoli (optional).
- Prepare of Mint (optional).
Baked Fish in coconut milk is a delicious healthy recipe that goes well with plain steamed rice and is a great meal option for the weight watchers. Coconut milk thickened and flavoured with some Indian spices is then baked with marinated fish fillets to get tender, warm and flavourful healthy dish that can be served either as a side dish or even as main course. Serve Baked Fish In. Place fish in a flat dish. I used thick store-bought coconut milk and this adds enough body to the gravy.
Coconut milk fish step by step
- Marinate your fish before if you use fish. It’s not necessary to marinate them unless you going to dip fry (which is not necessary to dip fry.it is personal preference) prep all your ingredients and grind them well like you can see in the picture below.
- This process is not a must unless you dip fry your meat.i post it Incase u follow the exact same procedure.you can always get creative.fry your fish and then put aside.
- This is most important step. Heat your cooking oil and then fry all the blend herbs until u can see the oil resurface and there is fragrance from the herbs. Then only you pour in your coconut milk.
- Once the gravy get boil add in your vege and fish.stir well then add in salt and sugar.keep tasted it so you can adjust the gravy according to your liking.stir for awhile until vege cooked then it is ready to serve. happy try 😃.
If using homemade coconut milk, you may want to add lesser water in the beginning if you want to avid a watery gravy. If serving fish curry with rice, a watery gravy is not a bad idea anyway. Mix well and bring to a gentle simmer. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. By laus; Thai Pineapple Chicken Curry.