Breaded Fish Fillet. Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. In a shallow dish, mix the dressing mix and oil to form a paste. These breaded fish fillets are made by coating your favorite fish in breadcrumbs and gently pan-frying until crispy and golden.
Dip each fish fillet in egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture. If necessary, add additional oil during cooking. Drizzle the juice of half a lemon over the fish. You can have Breaded Fish Fillet using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breaded Fish Fillet
- Prepare 4 of fillets of white fish.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry minced onion.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Necessary amount of:.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Flavored bread crumbs.
- It’s of Oil.
Find breaded fish fillet stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. The Breaded Fish Fillets recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! I would make this recipe again. Great taste, and I like the Tilapia, a meaty fish that holds together well.
Breaded Fish Fillet step by step
- Ingredients: fish.
- Cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, dry minced onions, garlic salt, paprika.
- Flavored bread crumbs.
- Preparation: in a bowl put the flour with: ground cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, dry minced onions, garlic salt and paprika.
- Mix well and put aside.
- In a bowl beat the eggs.
- In another bowl put the bread crumbs.
- Put salt and pepper on both sides of the fish.
- Put the fish in the flour and press well on both sides.
- Put it in the egg and turn on both sides.
- And then put it in the bread crumbs and press well in both sides.
- If you'd like you can put it into egg and then in bread crumbs, if you want them double breaded.
- Put a pan with oil in a medium-high heat, when it is hot, put in the fish until it is golden brown both sides, put it in a plate with a paper towel to reduce the surplus oil.
- You can also bake it, set the oven at 400 degrees temperature and bake it for aproximately 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
Breaded fish fillet with baked potatoes;selective focus Breaded fish fillet served on a white plate. I love fish that are breadcrumb crusted! To bake your breaded fish, place your breaded fillets into a baking dish or onto a baking sheet. Breaded Flounder Fillets Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Coat fish with cornmeal mixture, then dip into egg white mixture.