You can cook Pear Yeast using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear Yeast
- Prepare 1/2 of , to fill 1/3 to 1/2 of the jar Nashi (Asian pear).
- It’s 1 of double or triple the amount of pear Water.
- You need 1 of air tight jar. you can use a coffee jar, for example. Jar.
Pear Yeast step by step
- Boil the jar and lid to sterilize. Dry them on a towel..
- Day 1: Put the cut pear and water in the jar, then let sit in room temperature. Shake the jar and open the lid once a day..
- Day 2: The water should become cloudy..
- Day 3: The mixture should start to fizz..
- Day 4: Bubbles should continue forming and the pear should start to float..
- Day 5: It will be bubbling vigorously. When you open the lid, it should pop..
- Day 5: Your liquid yeast is done..
- Strain out the pear..
- Return the liquid yeast to the jar..
- Bake bread using this liquid yeast. It will keep for up to about 1 month in the refrigerator. If storing, add fruit and sugar from time to time..