Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs. Grill the kebabs, covered, turning occasionally, until the prosciutto is crisp and the chicken is cooked through. Fold prosciutto slices in half; top each with two basil leaves and a chicken strip. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
Place a cheese cube on a piece of chicken and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto. Repeat with the remaining cheese, chicken and prosciutto. Toss the chicken with the olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl. You can cook Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs
- You need 2 of # skinless boneless chicken cut into 1 1/2" pieces, 24 pieces.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary, chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 4 oz of fontina cheese, cut into cubes.
- It’s 24 slices of prosciutto (6oz).
- You need 1 pint of grape tomatoes.
- You need of vegetable oil for the grill.
- It’s Pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s of Skewers for grilling **.
Place a cheese cube on a piece of chicken and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto. Repeat with the remaining cheese, chicken and prosciutto. Chop chicken, zucchini, and onions into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with smoked sea salt and basil.
Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs instructions
- Preheat grill to medium high and brush grates with vegetable oil. Toss the chicken with olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl..
- Place a cheese cube on a chicken cube and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto. Do this to all pieces. Thread the bundles onto the skewers putting tomatoes in between on the skewer. Grill the kebabs, covered, turning a few times for 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving with rice..
- To cook in oven: Preheat oven to 445°. Bake skewers for 8 minutes on a low rack in oven. Turn to Lo Broil and then move broiler pan up to 2nd rack and broil 10 minutes, turning every few minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving with rice..
- * If using wood skewers, soak them in water for 10-15 minutes prior to cooking; to help prevent them from burning. I think you could add mushrooms or another vegetable to this dish..
Wrap prosciutto around each peach slice so it sticks to itself. Wrapped in prosciutto with salsa verde stuffing, potatoes & tomatoes "This is such fun – we cook wrapped, stuffed chicken thighs across two skewers so they get crisp and gnarly on the outside, then we slice between them to reveal the tender white meat inside. The potatoes are the real star – they suck up the chicken. Halve cantaloupe, then scoop out and discard seeds. Assemble skewers: Layer cantaloupe, basil, mozzarella, prosciutto, and a second piece of cantaloupe.