Artichoke spinach dip. Enjoy The Richness And Flavor Of Your Favorite Appetizer. Now Specific Results From Your Searches! This is another fabulous version of the spinach/artichoke dip.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. How to Make Spinach and Artichoke Dip. In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper. You can cook Artichoke spinach dip using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Artichoke spinach dip
- It’s 4 of Artichoke hearts and stems, steamed, rough chopped.
- It’s 12 oz of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lite soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground sweet paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded italian mix cheese : mozzarella, asiago, parmesan, fontina, romano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick spray.
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP: Add all of the ingredients, including sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts, to a large mixing bowl. Use electric mixers to mix everything until combined. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle a little extra parmesan cheese on top. Here is a delicious spinach artichoke dip!
Artichoke spinach dip step by step
- Heat frozen spinach in the microwave just till thawed. Squeeze water out. Spray a 8x6x2 baking dish with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix Cream cheese, mayonnaise, lite soy sauce, cayenne pepper, paprika, cheese mix, onion powder, dried basil, garlic powder..
- Mix in artichoke and spinach. Place in baking dish. Bake 45 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with toast points, crackers, chips, etc..
Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts. Spinach Artichoke Dip is found on almost every menu and at every party for good reason. It's easy to make and it's creamy, cheesy, and super satisfying! Base Cream cheese, sour cream, and a touch of mayonnaise make up the base of this recipe. Add the minced garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.