Chicken Parmesan Pizza. This tasty pizza is the perfect combo—quick and easy to make, and a winner with even picky eaters. It's a handy option for a family dinner on a busy night, or at the center. Chicken Parmesan pizza combines two all-time American favorites in one dish.
In general, I really don't This one time, I'm going to have to insist that you guys make this pizza. Grab the recipe for Chicken Parmesan Pizza! It's half pizza, half chicken parmesan and so delicious you'll want to add it to your Chicken Parmesan Pizza. You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Prepare 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 small of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- You need 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- Prepare 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
Lay the mozzarella over the sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan over the top. Description of video & Ingredients: In this video recipe Barry combines his love of pizza & chicken. This Chicken Parmesan Pizza is the low carb pizza you have been looking for! A fun pizza recipe We actually didn't start this Chicken Parmesan Pizza out to be a low carb recipe.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza instructions
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
Easy side: Toss together romaine lettuce, freshly cracked pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese; toss with your favorite bottled Caesar. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Parmesan Pizza. Chicken Parmesan Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Chicken Parmesan pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and. DIRECTIONS Place the prepared pizza on a pizza pan.