stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy. An easy meatloaf with a simple ingredient list, this Stove Top Stuffing Mix Meatloaf is the perfect dinner for busy nights. Served with creamy mashed potatoes and rich gravy, your family will never guess your secret to such a cozy meal. This is pretty much the BEST meatloaf you'll ever have!
I don't even care for meatloaf but we all love this recipe! It's easy to make and a family favorite!! It's a great way to use up leftover stuffing mix from Thanksgiving! You can cook stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black olives.
- You need 4 slice of fontina cheese 1/4 ×1/4 about 2 inches long.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 small of sweet peppers chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panco bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon chopped.
- You need 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
The meat surrounds a stuffing core, flavoring the stuffing as the meatloaf cooks. Serve the meatloaf with a simple hot vegetable and dinner is done. Meanwhile, mix together the hamburger, egg whites, mushrooms and stove top stuffing mix (flavour of your choice.) Start your oven heating. Put the veggie mixture in a strainer over a bowl and let the excess moisture drain off.
stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy instructions
- mix the crumbs ,hamburger, egg, half of salt , half of garlic.
- cook the bacon.
- add peppers.
- add the mixture and chunck of cheese to a handful of burger mixture cover all around do this till 4 are made.
- in a pot with lid add little loaves tonpot cover turn every 3 miutes for the gravy the leftover burger mixture add to fillingcook till hamburger is done on all sides add water seasoning thats left.
- add cornstarch solution of cornstarch and water mixed well add to liquid and stir it will thicken.
- serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
They are more like mini meatloaves with gravy done on the stove-top. Prepare Stove Top stuffing according to box directions; set. enough to wrap meatloaf for baking. It is a quick cooking ("instant") stuffing that is available in supermarkets. Unlike traditional stuffing, Stove Top can be prepared on the stove, in a pot, and can also be prepared in a microwave oven. Who says meat loaf has to bake in the oven for hours?