Brenda's Stuffed Shells. Brenda and Sadie ; makes some very good stuffed shells for supper' very easy to make and very tasty; give it a try. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in Pour over stuffed shells. An easy stuffed shells recipe, with creamy ricotta and mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of the spinach and ricotta mixture, and place in the baking dish.
This Stuffed Shells recipe arguably tastes even better the next day, and microwaves beautifully! How to Make Stuffed Shells: Start by mixing together your filling, which consists of whole. Add the pasta shells and cook for half the cooking time on the package; make sure not to overcook. You can have Brenda's Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Stuffed Shells
- You need 12 oz of box jumbo shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild Italian sausage links.
- Prepare 1 small of pkg frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella, Monterrey jack or provolone, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan or fontina + more for topping.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of jars Alfredo sauce.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
Delicious Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. This Classic Stuffed Shells Recipe couldn't be easier to put together! Made with Ricotta, spinach, and Italian herbs and seasonings covered with marinara sauce and smothered in cheese.
Brenda's Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil noodles to al-dente, drain and cool till easy to handle..
- Brown sausage, then saute onions, mushrooms, and garlic till soft. Stir in seasoning..
- Whisk eggs, mix in ricotta. Stir in cheeses and spinach. Mix in cooled sausage, onion mixture..
- Stuff the shells with mixture and place in baking dish with 2 cups of Alfredo sauce in bottom of dish..
- Cover with remaining sauce and sprinkle with more grated cheese & seasoning if desired..
- Bake 10-15 minutes covered with foil, then remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until top is slightly browned..
Stuffed shells made with flavorful caramelized vegetables, fontina cheese and a homemade fire-roasted tomato Caramelized Vegetable and Fontina Stuffed Shells with Fire Roasted Marinara. You're gonna love these Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells. This meal is great when you have to John comes home with food from work sometimes and often brings bland stuffed shells for the kids. Stuffed Shells — Easy Comfort Food. I would've shared these Stuffed Shells with you weeks ago if they were only prettier.