Arrabiata Sauced Macroni...
You can cook Arrabiata Sauced Macroni.. using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arrabiata Sauced Macroni..
- You need 1/2 lb of penne macroni.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato , drained and chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper fresh coarse ground.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper crushed flakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of kalamata olive pitted , chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil dried.
- You need 3 of butter tbspns.
- It’s 3 of flour tbspns.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cheese grated fontina.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese parmesan cheese grated plus grated tbspns 2.
Arrabiata Sauced Macroni.. step by step
- Cook macroni in boiling, salted water utill cooked.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil.
- Saute garlic until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and the peppers.
- Simmer uncovered over medium heat for 5min.
- Stir in olives and basil and set aside.
- Melt the butter in heavy sauce pan.
- Stir in flour.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in fontina and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and remove from heat..
- Stir until the cheese melts add salt to taste.
- Stir in tomato mixture and stir well.
- Drain macroni.
- Add sauce, stirring well to coat all the macroni.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.