A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi.
You can cook A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi
- You need 500 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of stalks Thin green onions (or thick green onions).
- You need 1 of if using shiitake, 3 to 4 Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 300 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of ★ Apple or Asian pear.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Beef stock powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 dash of ★Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi step by step
- Put the meat in a bowl..
- Sice the vegetables..
- Grate the apple..
- Combine the ★ marinade ingredients, and add to the meat to marinate it..
- Add the vegetables, rub in the seasonings well with your hands, and chill for several hours in the refrigerator..
- Put the contents of the bowl in a pan, marinade and all, and simmer while separating the meat..
- Add a chili pepper for spice..
- Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds and it's done..
- This beef stock (dashida) is used often in South Korea. You can substitute it with chicken soup stock..