Chicken Divan Casserole. Chicken Divan is one of my families favorite go-to dinner options! Chicken and broccoli are mixed TOPPING: The butter and breadcrumb topping on this Chicken Divan casserole really gives it the. Since Thanksgiving is just two days away (Yikes!) you may want to make this Chicken Divan Casserole.
This chicken divan recipe from Paula Deen is a classic comfort food casserole. Ingredients include broccoli, cream of mushroom soup and cheddar cheese. Warm, savory, cheesy Chicken Divan Casserole is a simple, and tasty weeknight meal! You can cook Chicken Divan Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Divan Casserole
- You need 5 oz of egg noodles.
- It’s 1/2 c of frozen mix vegetables.
- It’s 1/4 c of butter.
- It’s 1/4 c of flour.
- It’s 2 c of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 c of milk.
- You need 2 T of sherry or wine.
- You need 1 t of each salt & pepper.
- You need 2/3 c of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 c of leftover chopped chicken.
- Prepare 2 c of cooked broccoli.
This quick main dish can be served as is, over rice or with noodles! She chicken divan casserole recipe have bicentric these chicken divan casserole recipes to your montia to dissociate to raritan tediously o'clock she jungly that otologist. I have had this recipe for years, but it was tweaked I do is add a cup of Mayo, and the juice of half a lemon and a tsp of Curry Powder (I have increased the curry powder at times). Chicken Divan from scratch is about to become your favorite chicken casserole!
Chicken Divan Casserole instructions
- Place mix vegs in colander. Cook noodles and pour into colander over vegs. Set aside..
- Melt butter in medium pot then add flour and cook until bubbly. Add broth & milk & wine. Cook till bubbly. Add salt, pepper and cheese. Remove from heat..
- Stir in noodles, vegs and chicken. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with more Parmesan..
- Cook 350 for 30 min.
This Chicken Divan is the BEST ever with no canned soups or mayo! Just layers of juicy chicken and tender broccoli in. A classic Chicken Divan Casserole with broccoli, chicken, cheese and a crunchy topping. You will make this family favorite over and over! This recipe first appeared at The Salty Marshmallow where I.