Crab meat with mushrooms. Looking For Lip Smacking Crab Recipes? Explore The Kraft® Official Site Now! Shipped Fresh from the Chesapeake Bay to Your Door!
House Seasoning, recipe follows These Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are rich and creamy with plenty of crab flavor and a crispy, buttery Panko crumb topping. They make a wonderful appetizer for the holidays and can easily be assembled ahead of time and popped in the oven just before guests arrive. What's Needed To Make The Crab Stuffing For Stuffed Mushrooms. You can cook Crab meat with mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab meat with mushrooms
- You need 1 can of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 pint of heavy cream.
- You need Half of pound crab fLakes.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 of small can pimentos.
- It’s 1 of small canned mushrooms.
- It’s of Three-quarter tablespoon cooking sherry optional.
To make these simple crab stuffed mushrooms you need crab meat, lemons, piquante peppers, mayonnaise, chives, and green onions. I've made this recipe using both fresh and canned crab (yes, canned – it's better than you'd imagine) so if you're in a place that you can easily get fresh seafood, you can still easily make. Can I use imitation crab meat? There are generally two kinds of fresh crab sold: lump crab meat, and lump claw meat.
Crab meat with mushrooms instructions
- Place butter size of walnut in double boiler, Add soup, Cream, blend until smooth. Add cut mushrooms and cut pimentos when mixture is hot, stir in crab meat,heat to boiling point. Add little salt, generous amount of paprika. Serve on hot buttered toast..
Lump claw meat tends to be far less expensive and still creates a tasty crab cake. Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean. Remove stems, set aside caps and chop stems to add to filling. In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, green onions, herbs, and pepper. Broil the mushrooms until the dish is heated through.