Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Pork chops, meet blackberry sage pan sauce. I just know you two will get along beautifully and live a long, happy life as blackberry sage pork chops (until I eat you, anyway).
Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a medium stainless pan on medium-high heat. Remove the chops to a plate. To serve: Place chops on individual plates, spoon pan sauce over chops, sprinkle each serving with chopped fresh sage, and serve immediately while still hot. You can have Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce
- You need 1 lb of boneless rib cut pork chops (about 5 chops, 1/2 in. thick).
- You need 1 of small shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of blackberry jam.
- You need 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar.
- It’s 3 of sage leaves, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Learn how to cook juicy, thick, bone in pork chops with a pan sauce. This recipe has smashed garlic cloves and a simple seasoning that is rubbed in to the meat for a restaurant style meal in the comfort of your own home. Transfer pork chops to a plate to rest. Home » Recipes » Cooking Style » Seasonal Cooking » Autumn Recipes » Pork Chops with Apple – Sage Sauce.
Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce instructions
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a medium stainless pan on medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper and sear them in the pan for 3 minutes per side. Remove the chops to a plate..
- Drain the oil from the pan and add a fresh knob of butter. Add the shallots and fry for 1 minute until softened. Stir in the jam, vinegar, sage and a few tablespoons of water. Bring to a simmer and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Let cook until the sauce is reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the sauce is smooth and glossy. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste..
- Return the chops and any juices to the pan. Let them warm through for 1 minute, then flip the chops and let them warm through 1 minute on the other side. Serve with the sauce spooned generously over top..
Pork Chops with Apple – Sage Sauce. Add blackberries, sage, and broth; bring to a boil. Press blackberry mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl; discard solids. To make the sauce, bring vinegar to a boil in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Add blackberries and use a spoon to mash them into the balsamic vinegar.