Venison Liver Pate. Liver pate with brandy, port or other alcohol. You can add a dash of alcohol to a liver pate recipe if The magic key to moving from a venison liver pate that is a little coarse in texture to a smooth a. My wife suffered a massive heart attack and almost died.
Venison Wobbly Bits – Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Tongue. Fortunately, the more deer hunters I meet, the more I meet who keep the liver and heart. This easy pâté is perfect for parties, buffets and Christmas spreads. You can have Venison Liver Pate using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Venison Liver Pate
- It’s 500 g of Venison Liver.
- Prepare 250 g of Pork Belly.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 65 g of bread Crumbs.
- It’s 75 ml of Port.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 12 Rashers of Smoked Bacon.
Season the venison and chicken livers with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fotosearch – The World's Stock Photography – One. Questions & Answers about Xeis Edelwild Venison Liver Pate. Pose a question about this product to customers who have already purchased the item.
Venison Liver Pate instructions
- Clean the fine membrane from the liver by slicing just below the surface with a sharp knife and using your fingers to peel it away. Cut out any tough bits of liver.
- Mince the liver, pork belly and onion – if you prefer a coarser textured pâté (which we think works best for venison) use the coarsest plate on your mincer, otherwise use a medium plate..
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly but not too vigourously..
- Stretch the bacon rashers on the back of a knife and use it to line two 1 litre overproof dishes. If you're not lining the dishes with bacon, grease with a little butter..
- Divide the mixture between the dishes, fold over or trim any bacon that's sticking out, and cover tightly with greased foil..
- Cook in a bain marie for 1½ hours at 170°C / Gas Mark 3. It's cooked when it comes away from the side of the dish and is firm to the touch..
- Allow to cool thoroughly, then refrigerate in the dish. Ideally leave it in the fridge for at least 2 days before eating – the flavour improves no end..
Please forward any other order-related questions to. This is the standard meat and liver pâté available in most supermarkets in France, as well as at small restaurants and bistros. A special curing salt gives the pâté its beautiful pink color and great taste. Our most trusted Liver Pate With Venison recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.