Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦. Whisk together the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. Add the beef slices and stir until coated.
It's What's for Dinner. on behalf of the Beef Checkoff for sponsoring this recipe which is perfect for the busy back to school season. Stir fry recipes like our Beef Stir Fry and Fried Rice have become reader favorites because. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. You can have Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦
- You need 2.5 pounds of beef flank steak.
- You need of Vegetable oil for sautéing (enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen cut broccoli (or larger).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. As in, you are less than half an episode of Fixer Upper away from digging your chopsticks into a big ol' bowl of the most flavorful, tender, saucy Easy Beef and Broccoli. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into slow cooker.
Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your steak…….
- Slice steak into thin strips…..
- Place steak strips into a pan that has been heated with vegetable oil and fry strips until almost brown, then add some black pepper to strips and your minced garlic…….
- Next add your sliced onion and sauté all until onion is slightly wilted……
- Remove steak and onion from pan and set to the side……
- In the same pan that you used for the steak add your cooking sherry and boil until sherry is slightly reduced……
- Add to that pan : the condensed tomato soup, beef broth, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and ginger……
- Stir well and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes…….
- Now add your frozen broccoli and heat until broccoli is tender…..
- Now add your brown sugar and cook until slightly thickened….
- Next add your steak that you put off to the side and mix all well, boil for about 5 minutes…..
- Remove from heat and serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!!.
Beef and Broccoli is one of the most popular dishes on Chinese restaurant menus. It also happens to be one of our family's favorite takeout dishes. When my parents owned a Chinese takeout restaurant years ago, we had to crank out beef and broccoli orders every single day, so I've had plenty of practice making this dish, and making it taste. One of the most popular Chinese takeout dishes, this features succulent beef with broccoli, onions and bean sprouts tossed in a phenomenally delicious sauce! One of the things I love about Chinese food – aside from the fact that it tastes so darn delicious – is how quick it is to make.