Brad's messy burger. Brad's Grill — home of the famous Messy Burger — is back where it belongs. Sandwiches made on bread baked fresh daily! Stir-fry them first until translucent and it makes all of the difference.
Grab extra napkins cause it will get messy. Brad's Burgers is a tribute to my father. My dad taught me the value of hard work and the joy of living life. You can cook Brad's messy burger using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's messy burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 lb of bacon.
- You need of Onion buns.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh crumbled gargonzola cheese.
- It’s of Steak seasoning.
- You need of Mesquite seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of port wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tomato chicken granulated bouillon.
- It’s of Cornstarch slurry.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Garlic aioli.
His own life was constantly filled with friends and family. Brad's was more than a syracuse store- it was a vibrant piece of our community and my father was the soul of the place. Thank you Dad for all you've done over the years. We love the burgers and spicy fries, but our favorites are the catfish and shrimp dinners.
Brad's messy burger instructions
- Cut bacon strip in half. Fry until desired doneness. I like mine less than crispy. Drain on paper towels..
- Spread butter on buns. Either brown under broiler or brown in a skillet..
- Make 2 1/2 lb beef patties..
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Fry burgers until browned. I like mine on the medium rare side. Sprinkle both sides with seasonings. When done, keep warm in a 160 degree oven..
- Plate bottom buns. Spread with aioli. Add bacon, then Add cheddar cheese..
- After burgers are removed from pan, keep on heat. Add wine and deglaze. Let reduce by half. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Immediately add cornstarch slurry to thicken. Stir constantly..
- Place hot patties on top of cheese. Top with crumbled gargonzola. Spoon hot reduction over top. Spread top bun with aioli. Top and serve. Enjoy.