Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers. Find trusted bruschetta recipes on Allrecipes.com! Bruschetta with Roasted Sweet Red Peppers. Halfway between sweet and savory, these bruleed peaches on toast with Burrata cheese are the perfect appetizer for summer entertaining.
The inspiration for these came from one of my Favorite Cookbooks; Barefoot Contessa at Home. Find bruschetta appetizer stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can have Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers
- You need 1 loaf of sweet bruchetta rolled with oats.
- Prepare 1 pkg of pork mousse with port wine.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 4 Oz of procuitto di parma.
- It’s of Artisan cheese.
- You need leaves of Fresh mint and basil.
- Prepare of Portuguese sauvignon blanc.
One of the most traditional versions of this Italian appetizer, is also one of the quickest to assemble. The bruschetta is sweet instead of savory as is often expected, and visitors enjoy that change. —Patricia Nieh, Portola Valley, California. I've made this sweet berry bruschetta recipe by toasting the bread on a grill at cookouts, but any way I serve it, I never have any leftovers. Bruschetta Appetizer recipe: Quick, easy and delicious appetizer for a hot summer day.
Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers instructions
- Cut bruchetta loaf on the bias. Place on a LG baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Preheat broiler on high. Place on center rack. Broil 5-6 minutes..
- Spread mousse evenly on bruchetta. Top with small pieces of procuitto..
- Split the bruchetta pieces in half. On half top with the creamy earthy cheese and basil. The other half top with the sweeter cheese and mint..
- Serve with the wine. Clean the palate between the different flavors. Enjoy.
Want to try. french sweet baguette ; sliced into rounds. A perfect appetizer for your holiday gatherings that will be sure to impress! Top simple bruschetta with whipped ricotta and a variety of sweet and savory toppings for a party appetizer that's easy yet impressive. These smoked salmon crostini are by far one of the best crostini recipes with creamy filling and fresh tomato relish. Looking for an easy party appetizer recipe?