Minnesota Vegetable Hot Dish. Minnesota hot dish recipes, including Tater Tot hotdish, are among the most famous of Minnesota recipes. Minnesota hot dish — the subject of many jokes and even the title of a Stir in the soups, milk, and the vegetables. Arrange the tater tots on top.
Additional mix-ins include cheese, vegetables, French-fried. Our Minnesota Hot Dish is a meat and potato lovers dream! This hot dish recipe with hamburger also has potato tots on top and veggies inside. You can have Minnesota Vegetable Hot Dish using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minnesota Vegetable Hot Dish
- You need 1 jar of Whole Tender Artichoke Hearts.
- Prepare 1 (20 ounce) of bag of frozen Broccoli (Or 4 cups of fresh broccoli).
- It’s 16 ounces of sliced white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- It’s of Dry white wine (Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, vermouth).
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Cooking Spray.
Minnesota hot dish recipes, including Tater Tot hotdish, are among the most famous of Minnesota recipes. Minnesota hot dish — the subject of many jokes. Comforting, hearty, meaty, and savory, this three-bean hot dish is perfect for potlucks, and it's easy to keep warm in the slow cooker. She's Finnish, I believe this has roots to home, and it's really tasty! "Hot dish represents down-home, it represents home cooking, it represents lack of pretense, it represents do-it-yourself.
Minnesota Vegetable Hot Dish instructions
- Cook the two 10 ounce packages of frozen broccoli. Also lightly sauté the mushrooms in half a stick of butter..
- Spray down a large cooking pan and add the cooked broccoli, jar of Artichoke hearts, and cooked mushrooms. Mix the ingredients around..
- In the pan used to sauté the mushrooms (now empty), add half a stick of butter and let it melt. Add six tablespoons of flour and mix it together. It will almost look like a dough..
- Now add a cup of chicken broth, 1/3rd a cup of heavy whipping cream, and half a cup of dry white wine to the mixture. Stir the whole mixture while it cooks for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of sour cream to the sauce pan, and stir it up for another minute..
- The sauce should look lustrous, and have a thick yet pourable consistency. Pour it over the vegetable pan..
- Salt and pepper the whole pan to satisfaction, and then cover it with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese..
- Place it in the oven for 25 minutes until bubbly..
And I think all of those things speak to Minnesota," said Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges, who joined a couple of hundred northeast Minneapolitans one recent Sunday for. Stir in the soups, milk, and the vegetables. Arrange the tater tots on top. This hot dish recipe makes for the perfect game day dip. Simply use McCormick® Original Country Gravy Mix, sausage, vegetables & cheese for a Add cooked breakfast sausage, frozen vegetables and shredded Cheddar cheese.