Stuffed Pumpkin. Find Stuffed Pumpkin Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy! Find Deals on Stuffed Pumpkin in Stuffed Animals on Amazon.
Harvest Vegetable Stew Mini pumpkins make adorable serving. Stir in the ground venison and onion. Slowly cook and stir until evenly brown. You can have Stuffed Pumpkin using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pumpkin
- Prepare 1 of medium sized pumpkin or 1 large butternut squash.
- It’s 1 cup of short grain rice.
- Prepare 500 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 250 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of olive oil in 2 halves.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion dicef.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic mashed.
- You need 1 of medium tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli pepper diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar.
- You need of Salt to bring the mix slightly salty.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need 1 TSP of ground cinnamon.
- You need Half of teaspoon Seven spices.
- Prepare of Chopped Italian parsley.
- It’s of Chopped peppermint.
Mix in the wild rice, remaining salt, eggs, sage and pepper. Stuff the pumpkin with the venison mixture. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Stuff the pumpkins with the meat filling.
Stuffed Pumpkin step by step
- Boil clean water. Add on top of your short grain rice. Cover for 30 minutes before use..
- Cook the meat in a pan over low to medium heat till ready..
- Put your meat aside. In the same pan heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to fry your onion..
- Add the garlic, place the meat back in the pan. Add the chilli pepper then the diced tomato..
- Add the ketchup and tomato paste. Add the molasses and vinegar. If you need to dissolve the ingredients, add a bit of water to the pan..
- Finally add the rice and the spices. Mix well then remove from the heat..
- Cut open your pumpkin or butternut squash. Clean the inside well. Fashion a lid to use for covering the rice..
- Stuff the meat and rice mix into the pumpkin. Cover with the lid. Hold the lid in place using toothpicks. Sprinkle the remaining amount of olive oil over the pumpkin..
- Place in the oven covered with aluminum foil for 2-3 hours at 180 degrees C..
- This how it looks after you remove the lid. The rice is soft and well cooked. The squash is tender. Enjoy!.
- I occasionally stuff the pumpkin with minced meat with condiments with rice as a side dish. It is very delicious..
Return to the oven to heat through. This magnificent looking Roast Stuffed Pumpkin centrepiece is anything but! Filled to bursting with a delicious mixture of rice, vegetables, nuts and cranberries, this pumpkin in all it's orange rotund glory is just beautiful. Break up tomatoes with hands, allowing juices to drain. Stir tomatoes, mushrooms, sausage, and parsley into stew.