Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry. Butter the sides of the pan, or you can coat the sides with non-stick cooking spray, and dust with cacao (or cocoa) powder. We need to melt our chocolate next, so break the dark chocolate into small pieces that are all. Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Strawberry Topping.
FOR SAUCE: Working in batches, puree raspberries and syrup in processor. The most chocolatey and fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe of your life! You will not believe how easy this cake is to put together. You can have Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry
- It’s 100 g of dark (70%) chocolate, chopped.
- You need 70 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Frangelico.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, at room temperature, separated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 120 g of hazelnut meal.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of Macerated Raspberries.
- It’s 100 g of raspberry.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of rose water.
No water baths, no flipping the cake upside down, and it's all made in one bowl. Top the whole cake with a silky chocolate ganache and you are on your way to fudgy cake heaven! Chocolate Flourless Cake is a delectable, rich and chocolaty dessert that you can enjoy even when you are on a low-carb diet! It is creamy and fudgy and great served with a low carb raspberry sauce.
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry instructions
- To make the macerated raspberries, combine all ingredients and place in the fridge for an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a 4.5 inch springform cake pan and line the base and side with baking paper..
- Melt chocolate and butter together in microwave. Stir in a pinch of salt and liqueur, then set aside to cool..
- Place egg yolks and sugar in a stand mixer with paddle attachment and beat on medium speed until pale and creamy. Stir the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate mixture until combined. Combine cocoa powder and hazelnut meal and stir into the wet mixture..
- Separately, place egg whites and a pinch of salt flakes in the cleaned mixer bowl. Using the whisk attachment, whisk egg whites to stiff peaks. In batches, fold the egg whites into the hazelnut mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until top is slightly cracked and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with a moist crumb..
- Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from pan..
- Once cooled, turn into plate and top with macerated raspberries and serve immediately..
I have many low-carb recipes in the blog that you can enjoy whether you are on the ketogenic diet or not! This Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Glaze is light, airy, chocolaty and super easy to make. The addition of the raspberry glaze adds a nice extra fruity sweetness. Finish it off with whipped cream and fresh berries and you'll have one spectacular dessert that will have your guests ooing and ahhing! Empty flourless Torte Mix into melted.