Dry fruits laddo/Balls. Huge Selection of Unsweetened, Freeze-Dried, Organic & More. Dry Fruits ladoo recipe for babies, toddlers and kids – easy, quick, no sugar energy balls made with a mix of dry fruits and nuts. My little daughter loves to eat dry fruits and nuts, so I make these ladoos once in a while. dry fruits laddu recipe
Diwali Special – Healthy and Tasty Dry Fruits And Nuts Ladoo Recipe is made with easily available ingredients of cashews, badams, pistachios, raisins, black dates and fig. I also used ghee to roast all the dry fruits and nuts for good flavor and little crunchiness. बिना चीनी के पौष्टिक ड्राई फ्रूट लड्डू Dry fruits laddu recipe with stepwise photos – an easy and quick recipe for making healthy and delicious dry fruits ladoo for the festive season. You can have Dry fruits laddo/Balls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits laddo/Balls
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates crushed or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole raisins (golden/black/green) anything is fine.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of ghee.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Poppy seeds (optional).
- You need of Jaggery/sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of jagger/sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
This recipe is a no ghee/oil, no sugar and a vegan recipe. I have used dates, figs, almonds, raisins, desiccated coconut to make these ladoos. INSTANT DRY FRUITS LADOO can be your snack or as a filler during travel or your festive recipe. Dry fruits for babies and toddlers is an excellent way to get them nourished.
Dry fruits laddo/Balls step by step
- Take a big pan heat up.
- Add 4 tablespoons of ghee to the pan then roast all dry fruits (except raisins) for 5-6 minutes in a low heat and add poppy seeds to it and sauté in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add grated coconut to the roasted dry fruits pan then allow it to cool down for 8-10 minutes.
- To Make a syrup take a pan heat up then add water to it, let allow water to boil then add sugar/(powder/crushed jaggery) to the boiling water then sauté the syrup for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix syrup and roasted dry fruits in a mixing bowl then add raisins, cardamom powder to the bowl mix everything together and take a small quantity of ghee in your palm rub it all over your palms then take a lemon sized from mixture roll it to round shaped just like ball.
- Your dry fruits laddo/balls ready to go in your tummy, store your laddos in a airtight container and store them to a month.
To know when,how to feed dry fruits to babies please read here. If you are preferring this for your babies,do have a word with your pediatrician. There is no exact recipe of Date Nut Ladoo because the quantity and type of dry fruits to be used depends on the individual. You can increase or decrease any dry fruit. You can even omit any of them.