Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This Watermelon Pizza Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. It's not delivery, it's fruit pizza! With a creamy honey-ricotta topping and plenty of fresh berries, it's the sweetest no-bake dessert for summertime.
This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. Today we wanted to show you one of our favorite treats, Watermelon Fruit Pizza!! You can have Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- You need of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- Prepare of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- You need of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- It’s of Oranges.
- Prepare of Apples.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- You need of Feta cheese optional.
- You need of Granola optional.
It is so yummy and refreshing! We hope you like it as much as. Something about summer makes me want to eat fruit all day every day! This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family's favorites treats during the summer.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
You don't have to turn your oven on, and you don't have to feel guilty about. It's healthy, easy to make and customize, and so fun for a crowd. Take your dessert to a new level with this juicy, refreshing Watermelon Fruit Pizza – the perfect light way to end a summer meal! Easy Fruit Pizza Recipe – The Produce Moms. Watermelon topped decadently with a cream cheese fruit dip, berries, kiwi, and mint.